We will continue using NATS Auditionware software for ONLINE Auditions Registration and Scheduling this year. While the use of this software represents a change for members, using has proven to eliminate a number of logistical problems that have historically presented themselves during the student audition registration and scheduling process.
Local chapter dues must be current in order to be eligible to participate in these auditions. Membership renewal status will be verified before auditions scheduling, and registrations submitted by members with an expired chapter membership status will be rejected. No exceptions.
You must be paid-in-full at the national AND chapter levels to participate in the Arizona district-wide Student Auditions. Failure to do so will result in your students’ ineligibility to participate in the auditions. Please be aware of deadlines for dues payments, to keep your memberships active and current.
Please follow registration instructions carefully.
Log in & Profile Creation
Confirm that you know the email address you use to log into the NATIONAL WEBSITE www.nats.org. This will be your user name in the Auditionware software. If your VSNATS membership is current, you likely already have a profile in the system (loaded by us.)
RECOMMENDED: attempt to log in, and verify that you have a profile WELL BEFORE you are ready to enter student information. Allow up to 3 days (72 hours) for a new login profile to be created, as it must be reviewed by an auditions administrator, after the confirmation of membership status. This is a one-time process!
- Visit www.natsauditions.com
- Select the “Forgot Password” link on the log in page.
- Enter your nats.org log in email address and click on “Send”
- A password will be sent to your email address and you will be able to log in. You may change your password after you have logged in the first time. If you get a message that your email address does not exist, you will need to complete the “request a log in” form.
- Once you are logged in, hover over the “Member Tools” menu and click “My Profile” to update your contact and teaching studio information.
- Return to the “Member Tools” menu and select “Judge Profile” to enter your availability for Day 1 and Day 2 (listed in military time). PLEASE NOTE: The default availability for everyone is ANYTIME, so if you do not update your availability, it will be assumed that you are available to judge during the ENTIRETY of the Auditions. Any conflicts with the availability options listed MUST be submitted via the “Support” Tab to the Auditions Chair, by the published registration deadline.
- Now you are now ready to ENTER YOUR STUDENTS. (Click link for more instructions)
If you need to request a log in:
- Go back to the main log in page and select the “Request New Login” link
- Fill in the requested information and click “Submit”
- Allow for a maximum of three (3) days for your request to be reviewed and approved once your membership status has been confirmed.