See documents below for download, Scroll down for more event information.
Revised Division Definitions and Repertoire Requirements 2014 Classical Auditions
VSNATS Spring 2014 Student Auditions – Student Information
VSNATS Spring 2014 Student Auditions – Teacher Information Page
2014 VSNATS Student Auditions Online Registration Instructions
We will be using NATS Auditionware software for ONLINE Student Auditions Registration and Scheduling this year. While the use of this software represents a change for members, we are confident that using it will eliminate a number of logistical problems that have historically presented themselves during the student audition registration and scheduling process. We are pleased to announce this new system will facilitate an extended registration period and an increase in the limit on students per pianist to 20.
The registration period begins Friday November 22, 2013 and ends at 11:59pm on January 6, 2014.
Local chapter dues must be paid by January 2, 2014 in order to be eligible to participate in these auditions. Membership renewal status will be verified before auditions scheduling, and registrations submitted by members with an expired chapter membership status will be rejected. No exceptions.
You must be paid-in-full at the national AND chapter levels to participate in the Arizona district-wide Student Auditions. Failure to do so will result in your students’ ineligibility to participate in the auditions. Please be aware of deadlines for dues payments, to keep your memberships active and current.
Please follow registration instructions carefully.
|Friday, January 31st
||1:00pm – 9:30pm
|Saturday, February 1st
||9:00am – 1:00pm
|Workshop: February 1st
||1:15pm – 2:30pm
|Awards/Recital: Feb 1st
||2:45pm – 4:30pm
Clinician: Christina Burns, MM, MS, CCC-SLP – Vocal Health and the Developing Singing Voice. Christina is a NATS member and a Speech Language Pathologist/Singing Voice Specialist on the Otorhinolaryngology Team at the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale.
- 2014 National and local NATS Chapter dues must be paid and current by Tuesday, January 2nd, 2014.
- Teachers must complete registrations online at www.natsauditions.com by 11:59pm on Monday, January 6th, 2014. (See registration instructions)
- Post-mark deadline for Official Pianist copies is Monday, January 6th, 2014.
- Registration Fee is $27.00. Fees cover Auditions expenses, including monetary awards for division winners.
- Official Pianist Fee is $36.00 (if applicable)
- Each pianist is limited to 20 singers.
- The official pianist fee does NOT include warm-up or rehearsal. (Any outside rehearsal must be privately negotiated with the individual pianist.)
- Clearly-marked copies of your original scores must be forwarded to the auditions chair, if using official pianists, in order to allow the pianist(s) to prepare for the auditions. See post-mark deadline above.
Mail To: Rachel Velarde – email@example.com, 6801 E Loma Land Dr., Scottsdale, AZ 85257
Schedules Posted: January 13th . Changes CANNOT be accommodated after this date.
Withdraw/Refunds: through January 17th. (Official Pianist Fee cannot be refunded.)
In the interest of fairness to all participants, it is imperative that students are entered into the correct division.
Be sure to total the complete number of years of training your student has received, even BEFORE they studied with you.